Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Suprised

If you have ever been to my mom's blog you'd probably now about my cards.I had lost them for a year. One day, my mom was cleaning out our old swimming bag and found all those Pokemon cards I had lost for a year. I tried to name all of them without looking but I only named a few, like some powerful ones. Really powerful.

So I was going to my cousin Benny's house and showed them to him. He was so surprised I found them he said that he would trade lots of other cards for one of my really favorite ones: Flygon EX. My friend Sam from playgroup was also surprised. He's like, "You found them?! The Forbidden Deck?!" That's what I used to call them before I found them. He said he'd trade most of his card for the level X's. I said, "No way, José! I'm not giving away any of my Xs or trading them. Cuz I got 10 and I'm gonna save 10." And I've still got them.

Well, unfortunately, I'm starting to be begged for the cards. And people are saying, "Please? We'll trade you blah-blah-blah-blah cards for your Level Xs and EXs. They're soooo cool!" Now that they've stopped begging me, I've been keeping them in a certain box. Only people who have seen them before, like my friend Kadin, know where they are. Now when I have fun with trading cards, I always keep my forbidden deck.

Signing off! — Bloggin' Brahm

No comments:

Post a Comment