VROOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw a C-130 fly over my head.We are at the Air and space museum.SSSFFFVVVTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Oh,that was a Rapter.They are powerfull jets. My mom is at home. We have been watching for a couple of hours. There are a couple of places where you can go inside the jets like there are a couple of jumbo jets that you can go in and they could contain tanks and trucks for the military. My cousins Gable, Miriam, Rachel and Mason were there, too. I brought a couple of toy planes along. I tried to see if I could match them up. Two matched up. They were a Raptor and the biggest plane in the world (I don't know what the name of it is — I'll ask my dad. He's a pro at airplanes.)
While we were there, we found grasshoppers and some moths and I saw a bird and said to Gable, "Look! A body-powered airplane called the US Robin!" It was just a bird, though. Gable thought it was funny.
During there, we saw a couple of army soldiers. My favorite out of all the airplanes was the Thunderbirds. This is a picture of the Thunderbirds. The Thunderbirds did lots of cool tricks like they formed a diamond where there is a hole in the middle and a superfast Thunderbird went through it while the others were hovering still in that diamond.
They had a couple other jets like a Japanese Zero and hangliders trailing colorful smoke. They had skydivers dive from the sky with parachutes trailing smoke, too.
At the beginning while we were biking to the air show, we saw some airplanes - a forest fire-fighting airplane and a couple more parachutes trailing smoke. We also saw two airplanes that were biplanes. They were red and had lots of pictures on them.
We also saw a couple of mini planes and they trailed smoke. There was one red plane that was trailing brown smoke while we were coming to see the airplanes. My dad also video-taped some pictures of the Thunderbirds and of the Big Time Troublemaker parachuter. He was in the sky in a hang glider while another airplane (I believe was a Japanese Zero) was doing some awesome tricks. She was calling out the window saying, "Hey, this is my turn! Get out of that hang glider!"
"Oh-oh," said the person on the loudspeakers. "You're in big trouble now, Dan! I hope this doesn't happen tomorrow!"
The person said, "I'll tell you what. I'll come down if I can have a turn after the Thunderbirds."
"That's a deal, Dan," said the person on the loudspeakers.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment